You must submit your application and payment at the same time.
Guardian Angel Basset Rescue reviews all applications for vendor/exhibitor participation. The purpose is to ensure that all items and services
compliment our mission and are not in direct competition with other vendors.
1. Return your application and check in the amount of $75.00 (2 day booth fee) by August 31, 2012 to: GABR c/o Chris Reubelt, 14330 Tripp Avenue,
Midlothian, IL 60445
2. If you cancel your booth space at least one week prior to event day (by September 15), we will refund one-half of any fees you have paid. If you
do not cancel but do not appear on event day, you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. You must have your own tent/canopy, table(s) and chairs.
4. You will be responsible for your own loading, unloading, booth set-up and clean-up of your area. You can bring vehicles to the edge of the fenced
park to unload your merchandise; you will be allowed to have your vehicle permanently parked outside the fence by your tent. Setup should be
completed by 11:30 am on Saturday and by 9:00 am on Sunday.
5. You are to be open for business by 12 pm. and stay open until 4 pm on Saturday. We ask that you not close or dismantle your booth prior to 4 pm.
On Sunday, you are to be open for business by 9 am, the crowd will begin to line up for the Waddle at 12:15 pm and will return to the site about 1:30
pm (during this time you can either remain open or join the Waddle) with the event ending at 3 pm.
6. Please do not drive or park vehicles on the grass inside the fenced park.
7. You are responsible for removing your own trash. This includes breaking down any cardboard boxes that you need to dispose of. Dumpsters will be
8. Please don’t leave your booth to sell items or distribute materials along the walkways or elsewhere within the event grounds. In turn, we promise to
prevent non-registered vendors from selling or distributing their materials.
9. Neither vendors nor others may sell pets of any kind on or near the event grounds. If you have dogs at your booth, please respect the same
guidelines that apply to those entering the event.
10. It is your responsibility to collect and submit appropriate sales tax to the State of Illinois.
11. You are requested to provide only those services or products described on your application form.
12. You are not authorized to “sublet” your booth space in whole or part. You are also not allowed to share your booth with another company or
organization – one company per booth.
13. No Food or treats of any kind (people or animal) are to be brought in or handed out at the Bash on Saturday due to the dogs being
off leash. These items are allowed on Sunday when the dogs are on leash and under the control of their owners.
14. Please understand that if any of the terms described herein are not followed, we may refuse your participation in this and future events.
Your signature on the application form signifies that you understand all rules outlined herein and agree that these rules represent a contract and that
no other agreement shall be binding between the parties unless in writing and signed by the Vendor Coordinator of Guardian Angel Basset Rescue
and another authorized Guardian Angel Basset Rescue representative.
Questions? Here’s how to reach us:
Chris Reubelt, Vendor Coordinator:
(708)388-1787 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org